M. Sc. Felix Speckmann
Office hours by appointment
Stereotypes and prejudice • Intercultural psychology • Category perception • Spatial arrangement • Web scraping • Machine learning • Multidimensional scaling
- Speckmann, F. & Unkelbach, C. (Manuscript in preparation). Moses, money, and multiple-choice: The Moses Illusion in a multiple-choice format with high incentives.
- Koch, A., Speckmann, F., & Unkelbach, C. (in press). Q-SpAM: How to efficiently measure similarity in online research. Sociological Methods and Research.
- Junior Researcher Grant Intercultural morality: Resolving conflicting evidence using the CNI model (together with Alexandra Fleischmann (PI) and Bertram Gawronski), granted by the DFG Research Unit Relativity in Social Cognition, 2019
- Seedcorn Grant SpAM3-VR: Can Virtual Reality Elucidate Dimensions of Conceptual Space? (together with Jan Crusius (PI), Lisa Blatz, and Alex Koch), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2018-2019
- Student Grant Predicting cognition and behavior from Big Data: A machine learning workshop with Professor Danilo Bzdok (together with Alex Koch), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2018
- Junior Start-Up Grant SpAM3-VR: Harnessing Virtual Reality to Investigate Dimensions of Social Judgment (together with Jan Crusius (PI), Lisa Blatz, and Alex Koch), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2017
- Junior Start-Up Grant SpAM as a pure measure of self-construal (together with Janina Steinmetz), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2016
- Student Exchange Support Program, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), 2015
- Study Abroad Scholarship, German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), 2013
- Undergraduate Fellowship, German National Academic Foundation, 2009-2011