M. Sc. Fabia Högden
Phone +49-221-470-5894 or -7111
Room 3.A01 / 1.A18
Office hours by appointment
Evaluative conditioning • Associative learning • Generalization
- Alves, H. Högden, F., Gast, A., Aust, F., & Unkelbach, C. (in press). Attitudes from mere co-occurrences are guided by differentiation. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology.
- Högden, F., Hütter, M., & Unkelbach, C. (in press). Does evaluative conditioning depend on awareness? Evidence from a continuous flash suppression paradigm. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Learning, Memory, and Cognition.
- Högden, F., Stahl, C., & Unkelbach, C. (in press). Similarity-based and rule-based generalization in the acquisition of attitudes via evaluative conditioning. Cognition & Emotion. https://doi.org/10.1080/02699931.2019.1588709
- Silberzahn, R., Uhlmann, Eric Luis, Martin, D., Anselmi, P., Aust, F., Awtrey, E., … Högden, F. … Nosek, B. (in press). Many analysts, one dataset: Making transparent how variations in analytical choices affect results. Advances in Methods and Practices in Psychological Science. doi:10.17605/OSF.IO/QKWST
- Rieger, D., Frischlich, L., Högden, F., Kauf, R., Schramm, K., & Tappe, E. (2015). Appreciation in the face of death: Meaningful films buffer against death-related anxiety. Journal of Communication, 65, 351–372. doi:10.1111/jcom.12152
- Scholarship for research stays abroad for a visit at Tel Aviv University, awarded by the Graduate School Managing Diversity & Transition, University of Cologne, 2017
- Junior Researcher Award Relatively Good and Bad: The Influence of Intra-Dimensional Comparison on Evaluation, awarded by the Research Unit Relativity in Social Cognition, University of Cologne, 2016
- Junior Start-Up Grant Unconscious Influences in Preference and Decision Making, awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2015
- National Scholarship Program, Deutschlandstipendium, 2013-2014
- National Scholarship Program, Deutschlandstipendium, 2010-2012