M. Sc. Alexandra Fleischmann
Phone +49-221-470-1189 or -1215
Room 3.A01 / 2.B18
Office hours by appointment
Moral psychology • Gender and sexism • Stereotypes and backlash
- Fleischmann, A., Sieverding, M., Hespenheide, U., Weiß, M., & Koch, S. C. (2016). See feminine – Think incompetent? The effects of a feminine outfit on the evaluation of women’s computer competence. Computers & Education, 95, 63–74. doi:10.1016/j.compedu.2015.12.007
- Fleischmann, A., & Sieverding, M. (2015). Reactions toward men who have taken parental leave: Does the length of parental leave matter? Sex Roles, 72, 462-476. doi:10.1007/s11199-015-0469-x
- Fleischmann, A., & Sieverding, M. (2013). Backlash. In M. A. Wirtz (Ed.), Dorsch - Lexikon der Psychologie (16th ed., p. 235). Bern, Switzerland: Verlang Hans Huber.
Further contributions in the same volume: Bem Sex Role Inventory (BSRI) (p. 257), Femininität (p. 548), Geschlechterstereotype (p. 625), Geschlechtsrollen-Selbstkonzept (p. 625), Macho-Personality (p. 983), Maskulinität (p. 995), Personal Attributes Questionnaire (PAQ) (p. 1166).
- Junior Start-Up Grant The role of moral emotions in moral licensing (together with Maayan Katzir, PI), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2016
- Gender Research Grant Dress for success—Women can use their outfit to maximize outcomes in ultimatum and trust games by signaling trustworthiness and competence (together with Joris Lammers and Ann-Christin Posten), awarded by C-SEB, University of Cologne, 2016
- Junior Researcher Award A social-cognitive perspective on positive discrimination: How mindsets moderate reactions to affirmative action (together with Pascal Burgmer), granted by the DFG Research Unit Relativity in Social Cognition, 2016
- Graduate Student Travel Award for SPSP 17th Annual Meeting,
The Society for Personality and Social Psychology, 2015
- Undergraduate and Graduate Fellowship, German National Academic Foundation, 2010 - 2015
- Study Abroad Scholarship, German National Academic Foundation, 2013